All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new technical analysis tool for S&P 500 day traders. The MEJT system is a brand new and exclusive tool for use alongside other technical analysis techniques in day trading the Standard and Poor's 500 Index. It is based on the principle that price action at certain times of the day can allow traders to make predictions regarding future support and resistance levels. The system also defines, well in advance, which trends might have staying power and which ones should retrace. Here, in the first book on this new trading tool, the rules of the MEJT system are explained and carefully illustrated with real price charts. Readers are encouraged to analyse price chart examples for themselves, before reading the author's analysis of the trading situation. The final chapter of the book follows three weeks of consecutive trading days on the S&P 500, examining, for each, what the MEJT tool suggested for the day and how reliable the prediction was. The ideas in this book will appeal to experienced day traders who are already familiar with technical analysis of the stock market and who are interested in learning about - and putting into practice - a new, profitable trading technique.If you use technical analysis to trade the markets, this book will give you information you can, and will, use every day.
- Author BiographyJeffrey S. Tennant, MD is an individual investor. For over eight years he has been giving daily online analysis (most recently at www.timeandcycles.com) of the Standard and Poor's 500 Index. He has relied heavily on the MEJT System to make his predictions, and he wrote this book because of the large number of requests he received from traders who wished to learn his methodology. Jeffrey Tennant posts a daily video of MEJT System analysis on his YouTube channel: http://tinyurl.com/jt-mejt In addition to performing technical analysis of the stock market, which he has done for over 30 years, his lifelong interests include ophthalmology, trivia and chess. He and his wife, Noreen, have four grown children: David, Hilary, Andrew and Bradley.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Tennant
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.