All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe MIT Encyclopedia of the Japanese Ecomy was the first English-language encyclopedia to cover all major aspects of Japan's postwar ecomy. The second edition has been fully revised and expanded, and includes previously unpublished data as well as coverage of recent developments in the ecomy. The definitional entries concisely explain major ecomic concepts and include translations of Japanese ecomic terms and cross references to the longer topical essays. The 180 topical essays cover banks, financial systems, major industries, corporate groups, management practices, labor unions, international trade and investments, government ecomic policies, and more. They also include comprehensive statistics, American and Japanese views on ecomic relations between the two countries, and suggestions for further reading. A new index contains names of major companies.
- Author(s)Robert C. Hsu
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Notefurther reading, index
- Weight1089 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.