All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Did you see the big fight this weekend?' - this question used to be about boxing matches, when the giants of the fight world were Mike Tyson and Lenx Lewis. Now fans are leaving the sweet science in droves for the combat sport of the future: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). The MMA Encyclopaedia puts the fighters, the facts and the fundamentals of the world's fastest-growing sport at readers' fingertips as the definitive reference guide to Mixed Martial Arts. The encyclopaedia breaks down the MMA language barrier for beginners and offers analysis that will entertain the fans.
- Author BiographyJonathan Snowden is a former lawyer, a radio DJ, and a television producer. He is the author of Total MMA, has worked for the U.S. Army and the White House Communications Agency, is trained in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and the Army Combatives Program, and currently works for the Department of Defense. He lives in Vienna, Virginia. Kendall Shields teaches English at Saint Mary's University and judo at the Dalhousie University Judo Club. He lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Author(s)Jonathan Snowden,Kendall Shields
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Note200
- Weight1165 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.