All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mac command line offers a faster, easier way to accomplish many tasks. It's also the medium for many commands that aren't accessible using the GUI. The Mac OS X Command Line is a clear, concise, tutorial-style introduction to all the major functionality provided by the command line. It's also packed with information the experienced users need, including little-kwn shortcuts and several chapters devoted to advanced topics. This is a book to get you started, but also a book you won't soon outgrow.
- Author BiographyKirk McElhearn, co-author of the best-selling Mastering Mac OS X Third Edition, is a professional author, journalist and translator. He has written user manuals for many popular Macintosh programs, and articles for publications including MacWorld magazine and TidBITS.
- Author(s)Kirk McElhearn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSybex Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight818 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.