All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE MACGILLYCUDDY'S REEKS stretch for 19 magnificent kilometres along the eastern boundary of the Iveragh Peninsula. Rewned photographer Valerie O'Sullivan captures the rich heritage and traditions of these hills, as well as the resilience of the people who have braved the elements and carved out a life here. This celebration of the unique culture and diversity of this landscape and its people will delight all who find enchantment in Ireland's mountains.
- Author BiographyValerie O'Sullivan is a photographer and videographer based in Killarney, covering a wide range of events in the tourism, adventure, agriculture and public relations sectors. Valerie has won many national awards in the Annual Press Photographers Association of Ireland competition. Her previous books include Ireland's Atlantic Shore: People and Places from Mizen to Malin (2012) and I am of Kerry (2003). She will be donating a large portion of the proceeds of this publication to the Kerry Mountain Rescue team.
- Author(s)Valerie O'Sullivan
- PublisherThe Collins Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Collins Press
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight1330 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.