All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionOverturning the 20th century's prevalent view of the Macedonians, Damiapoulos uses three domains of evidence - historical documentation, cognitive self-descriptor reports, and sociocultural features - to demonstrate that the Macedonians are a unique, n-Slav, n-Greek, ethnic identity.
- Author BiographyERNEST N. DAMIANOPOULOS Senior research scientist in neuroscience at the Veterans Administration Medical Center.
- Author(s)Ernest N. Damianopoulos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.