Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionA brilliant what if vel of the years after WW2 for fans of The Man in the High Castle. 1953. Britain and her Empire are diminished. Nazi Germany controls Europe and a vast African territory. There has been Holocaust. Instead, the Jews have been exiled to Madagaskar, a tropical ghetto ruled by the SS. Returning home after a disastrous mission to Africa, ex-mercenary Burton Cole finds his lover has disappeared. Desperate to discover her, he is drawn into a conspiracy that will lead him back to the Dark Continent. Meanwhile Walter Hochburg, Nazi Goverr of Kongo, has turned his attention to Madagaskar. Among the prisoners are scientists who could develop him a weapon of unimaginable power. But Hochburg is t the only one interested in Madagaskar. The British plan to destroy its naval base to bring America into a war against the Reich. They have found the ideal man for the task: Reuben Salois, the only Jew to have escaped the ghetto. The only one brave, or foolhardy, eugh to return. These three men will converge on Madagaskar. The fate of the world is in their hands...Drawing on the Nazis' original plans for the Jews, Guy Saville has meticulously imagined a world-that-nearly-was to tell an epic tale of love, revenge and survival.
- Author BiographyGuy Saville was born in 1973. He has lived in South America and North Africa and is currently based in the UK.
- Author(s)Guy Saville
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight820 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.