All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBenji and Red couldn't be more different. They aren't friends. They don't even live in the same town. But their fates are entwined. A chance meeting leads the boys to discover that they have more in common than meets the eye. Both of them have encountered a strange presence in the forest, watching them, tracking them. Could the Madman of Piney Woods be real? In a tale brimming with intrigue and adventure, Christopher Paul Curtis returns to the vibrant world he brought to life in Elijah of Buxton. Here is ather vel that will break your heart -- and fill it with joy and laughter, too.
- Author BiographyChristopher Paul Curtis was awarded both a Newbery Honor and a Coretta Scott King Honor for his debut book, The Watsons Go to Birmingham -- 1963, and won the Newbery Medal and the Coretta Scott King Award for his second book, Bud, Not Buddy. Mr. Curtis is also the author of the Golden Kite Award-winning Bucking the Sarge, as well as Mr. Chickee's Funny Money, Mr. Chickee's Messy Mission, and the Newbery Honor book Elijah of Buxton.
- Author(s)Christopher Paul Curtis
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.