All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is at the brink of ruin . . . or is it salvation? Astaroth has been weakened, and the demon Prusias is taking full advantage of the situation to create an empire of his own. His formidable armies are on the move, and Rowan is in their sights. Rowan must rely on Max McDaniels and David Menlo and hope that their combined powers can stop Prusias's war machine before it's too late. But even as perils loom, danger stalks their every move. Someone has marked Max for death and one is above suspicion. Should the assassins succeed, Rowan's fate may depend on little Mina whose abilities are prodigious but largely untested. And where is Astaroth? Has he fled this world or is he biding his time, awaiting his next opportunity? In the Tapestry's fourth book, author-illustrator Henry H. Neff boldly raises the stakes in an epic tale of mankind's struggle to survive in a world w populated by demons and demigods and everything in between!
- Author BiographyHENRY H. NEFF has been a successful business consultant in Chicago and a popular high school teacher in San Francisco. He now writes and draws full-time from his home in Brooklyn. The Maelstrom is his fourth book.
- Author(s)Henry H. Neff
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Content NoteIllustrations Throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.