All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo cousins develop an unlikely friendship as they are transported into a magical wizard world, where they must plot against the king in order to solve an old family mystery. It's bad eugh that Max, who is in fourth grade, has a weird cousin who thinks he is a wizard; when his cousin, Sam, transfers to his school, things seem to have gone from bad to worse. But then Sam shows Max a magic wand and lets him try it-and it works! Max might just be a wizard himself. After the boys visit their greatgrandmother and find out the true story behind their family's gift for magic, they receive a key which opens an old box they find in her attic. As soon as Max turns the key, the boys are transported to Wizard World, where they must take a series of tests to be accepted into the Wizard Academy. What could possibly go wrong? Max and Sam are about to find out. In this action-packed tale of magic and friendship, two cousins embark on an unforgettable adventure in a magical world where they discover their talents and a surprising friendship as they plot against the Wizard King in order to solve a family mystery.
- Author(s)Deborah Graham
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.