All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Zack wanted was to get through the new school year unticed, but after discovering a box of magic golf balls he finds himself thrown into the spotlight, playing the match of his life! With the friendship of an old golf pro who encourages Zack to embrace who he is and to have the courage to stand up to the school bully, Zack learns what it takes to accept himself and others, and to believe in the impossible. The Magic Dozen is a fun school yard adventure that teaches good character and what it takes to be a winner in school and on and off the golf course. The magic Dozen will positively impact players and golfers of all ages.
- Author(s)Amber Lee Sellers,Steve Brown
- PublisherMonkeyfeather Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonkeyfeather Books
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Commander
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.