All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeaders are t born, declares self-help guru Napoleon Hill, they are molded by their practice of remarkably similar, simple, and dynamic habits. In this volume he distills the 17 factors that constitute his famous Law of Success philosophy. These key principles define the ethics and actions that empower individuals to assume leadership.
- Author BiographyNapoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today's motivational thinking.
- Author(s)Napoleon Hill
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleDover Empower Your Life
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight172 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.