All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's been a robbery in Tale Town! Someone has stolen a cutting from the magical Story Tree, and it's up to twins Hansel and Gretel to get it back. With the help of their new friend Wolfie, a t very big or very bad wolf, they discover a secret fortress in the forest, containing a Magic Looking Glass that promises to help them. But things are t always what they seem, especially when the Magic Looking Glass starts causing trouble! Can Wolfie and the twins find the Story Tree cutting and save the day, or will the Magic Looking Glass have the last laugh? The Magic Looking Glass is the fourth book in this brilliant new highly-illustrated series by Tom Percival, featuring all the fairy-tale characters you kw and love having brand-new adventures!
- Author BiographyTom Percival grew up in a remote and beautiful part of South Shropshire. On reflection this seemed rather more remote than beautiful, owing to the fact that he lived in a small caravan without electricity, mains water or any sensible form of heating. He thinks that he's probably one of the few people in his peer group to have learned to read by gas lamp. Having established a career as a picture-book author and illustrator, Little Legends is Tom Percival's first foray into the world of writing chapter books for young readers. The idea for Little Legends was developed by Tom Percival and Made in Me, a digital creative studio exploring new ways for technology and storytelling to inspire the next generation.
- Author(s)Tom Percival
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLittle Legends
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight158 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.