All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA king and queen have fallen on hard times - but then their eldest daughter is given a magic wishbone. Can this improve their fortunes? A magical retelling of a Charles Dickens' fairytale, specially written for children who have just started reading alone and developed in conjunction with a reading expert from Roehampton University.
- Author(s)Mary Sebag-Montefiore
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Reading Level 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Qin Leng
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.