All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about exploring what is in a pocket. The book is geared for emergent and beginning readers. A te to parents on how to explore language with their children will help parents to use the book.
- Author BiographyMrs. Esau is an educator, and has worked in a Kindergarten K-12) classroom for many years. She understands the importance of children's curiosity which provide great opportunities for learning.
- Author(s)Erica Esau
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.