All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNick Sandler guides you through bone broths with creative recipes that are t only good for you but also deliciously tasty. Split into sections covering Beef, Pork,Poultry, Fish, Veggie Broths and Steamboats (which are similar to hotpots), plus ather that looks at the different approaches to broth diets, The Magic of Broth offers something for everyone. Broths are great for everyday eating, both at home and on the move, and Nick makes these nutritionally beneficial recipes accessible for the home cook. Comfort recipes such as Pork Fritters in Broth or Chicken Minestrone, as well as speedy options like a Quick Beef Bourguignne, will satisfy any appetite while more exotic recipes such as Pho or Korean Red Pepper and Shredded Pork provide a more adventurous challenge. With Nick's complete guide to broths you can enjoy this healthy, life-enhancing food to its full potential.
- Author BiographyNick Sandler is mad about bone broths. He is the co-author of four cookbooks and works as a freelance development chef, creating new dishes for delis and supermarkets.
- Author(s)Nick Sandler
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $23.73New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.38Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.