All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely change your attitude to drawing and explore the invaluable techniques fantasy artists need to realise their creative potential with Cliff Wright's ingenious approach.Core drawing principles take things back to basics, simply training the eye to see and the hand to draw with confidence and success.Models for fantasy subjects are rarely available so a flare for combining different source material and your imagination is essential to bring a vision to life on the page.An extensive exploration of the author's stunning work in a variety of media lends a magical air and acts as proof that the approach truly works.
- Author BiographyCliff Wright has 17 years experience as a children's illustrator. In recent years he is best know for his work on two Harry Potter covers, The Chamber of Secrets and The Prisoner of Azkaban. He also teaches highly popular workshops at venues across the UK, Canada and India and has made numerous TV and radio appearances. Cliff lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Cliff Wright
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMPACT Books
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width212 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.