All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionChant is a meditative practice that fully engages the body, heart and mind and facilitates healing and expansion of consciousness. Rabbi Shefa Gold, beloved teacher of chant, Jewish mysticism, prayer and spirituality, introduces you to this transformative spiritual practice as a way to unlock the power of sacred texts and take prayer and meditation into the delight of your life. She illuminates the usefulness, benefits and blessings of chant by: * Teaching you the theory and foundations of chant - its relation to beauty, pleasure and the deep wisdom buried in sacred texts * Providing - for the first time - complete musical tations for many of her popular chants and practical instruction for how to use them to cultivate self-awareness and love.
- Author BiographyRabbi Shefa Gold, is director of C-DEEP: The Center for Devotional, Energy and Ecstatic Practice in Jemez Springs, New Mexico. Shefa composes and performs spiritual music, has produced several recordings and her liturgies have been published in many prayer books.
- Author(s)Rabbi Shefa Gold
- PublisherJewish Lights Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJewish Lights Publishing
- Content Noteindex, bibliography
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.