All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of stories of a family of seven children, growing up in the 1950s, shows the way it was in everyday life in bygone days. Kids today do t kw what they don't kw. Masterly they use today's electronics and modern conveniences with idea what it would be t to have them, r how they came to be. A te from the author: Inspired by watching my teen-granddaughter texting with her cell phone, I told her how amazing today's techlogy was and that when I was her age our telephone was on a party line. She wanted to kw if I went to the party. Her n-understanding of what I was talking about prompted the writing of this book.
- Author BiographyJoyce Nowacki is a freelance writer. She has written over 600 news articles and taught writing classes for North Idaho College Workforce Training. Joyce lives in Spirit Lake, Idaho with her husband, Wayne, of 45 years, both are natives of North Idaho. She swears her husband keeps her around just to see what she will do next. They have two daughters and five grandchildren. Nowacki also authored a novel, The Other Side of the Fence, a historical novel, of Chinese Immigrants during the 1880s in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Joyce Nowacki
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.73Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.