Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of gift ideas for fashions, soft furnishings and gifts using ribbon. There are instructions on creating: cushions; a bedquilt; a correspondence folder; a tissue holder; a waistcoat; tartan-trimmed tablemats; and ribbon roses. The basic craft techniques and principles are covered.
- Author(s)Kay Anderson
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note48 colour photographs, 133 b&w line drawings, 10 sketches
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.