All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs more and more clients shift to a formal Request For Proposal process, is your firm winning all the business it could-and should? The key to winning proposals isn't really magic. But as RFP requirements become increasingly complex, and competition stronger, putting together a successful proposal does require a more strategic approach and a game-changing shift in thinking. The Magic of Winning Proposals will t only help you improve your RFP win rates. This essential book will help you win new clients and realize better margins. Some of the most successful consulting firms in the world use this process, achieving win rates of more than 80 percent. Now author Laura Ricci shares her process with you. The Magic of Winning Proposals provides an easy, step-by-step guide (complete with forms) on how to sync with your client, analyze the RFP, avoid pitfalls, and thoroughly prepare the final proposal and oral presentation. This book delivers-so you can, too.
- Author BiographyLaura Ricci became a consultant after working many years inside professional technical firms, turning around marketing performance and winning new work. By training support and technical staff, she raised hit rates from near 40 percent to over 70 percent. Contract sizes ballooned as the sophistication of marketing rose, and new approaches to proposal development were tested and researched to be sure what worked could be repeated. She is most proud of creating a string of proposal professionals who make things happen in their firms, support good people doing great things, and routinely raise hit rates for must win proposals to over 90 percent. Her background included an MBA from Golden Gate University where she was named Outstanding Graduate of her class. Drake University Law School provided her legal education and me-thodical approach to strategy development. She matriculated from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville with a Bache-lor's degree at the end of her term as Student Body President. Laura put herself through college with a wide variety of jobs and honed her creative skills keeping herself in school.
- Author(s)Laura Ricci
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byMatt Handal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.