The Magical Guide to Bliss: Daily Keys to Unlock Your Dreams, Spirit and Inner Bliss by Meg Nocero (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $46.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's easy to get stuck in life, far short of where you wanted to be; and whether you feel trapped by tedium or pain, it's hard to keep from despairing that this is all there is and that bliss is just a myth. Shining a glorious light into the darkness, author Meg Nocero's The Magical Guide to Bliss leads you on a life-changing journey of self-discovery that helps you recover a sense of meaning and fully realize your personal passions. Organizing the adventure into 366 steps that correspond to one calendar year, this book presents daily quotes and reflections that are paired with magical keys, which will unlock the doors you'll encounter on the road to bliss. Learn the art of seizing the day in January, and by the time December comes, you'll be witnessing awe-inspiring magic and miracles! Fans of Julia Cameron and Stephen Covey will appreciate Nocero's empowering insights and soon count this book as one of their go-to daily references. The world is full of wonders and ripe with possibility. Are you ready to take hold of your share? Bliss is within your reach. Let's do this!
- Author BiographyMeg Nocero has served the US Department of Homeland Security as an attorney since 1999. She has also mentored hundreds of student interns in the field of immigration law. Nocero holds a BA in Spanish, with a concentration in Italian, from Boston College; a MA in international affairs from the University of Miami; and a JD from St. Thomas University School of Law. Inspired by the Stephen Covey, David Allen, and Julia Cameron creative workshops, Nocero formed with her soul sisters her own group, Soul Talk, and also created the five-part workshop Follow Your Bliss and Realize Your Dreams. She also went on to found a Give Love Project with her children, as well as established Butterflies & Bliss LLC. Nocero lives in Miami, Florida, with her husband, two kids and two dogs, and in her free time enjoys the beach, sports, spinning, Zumba, traveling, reading, drawing, and simply being with friends and family.
- Author(s)Meg Nocero
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byDr Michael Anthony Nocero Jr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.