All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book brings to light an often overlooked but central factor in some of the most prevalent and serious disorders that affect Americans today: magnesium deficiency. Written by a medical doctor and researcher who is considered to be the world's leading expert on the actions and uses of this vital mineral, The Magnesium Factor explains how magnesium deficiencies develop, why they are so widespread, and how they translate into metabolic disruptions that ultimately threaten the health of virtually every bodily system. The author then details how to determine whether you have, or are at risk for, this problem-and what you can do about it.Backed by the latest scientific research, yet written in a clear, accessible style, here is the authoritative source for information on a topic of critical interest for all health-conscious individuals.
- Author BiographyMildred S. Seelig, M.D., MPH, is a world-renowned researcher who has studied the role of magnesium in health and disease for more than forty years. The author of numerous peer-reviewed articles and an international lecturer, she is also a master of the American College of Nutrition and a founding editor of the college's professional journal.
- Author(s)Andrea Rosanoff,Mildred S. Seelig
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.