All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTatty Moon must rid Little Upham of magpies, rampaging Gmes, and the Queen's ambitious nephew. Not easy when you're only three-and-a-bit inches tall! Will anybody help? ...Perhaps. (Book One in the Tatty Moon series.) A children's fantasy story aimed at Middle Grade (9 years and upward) readers.
- Author(s)M J Fahy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.