Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Maikop Treasure consists of more than 300 objects ranging in date from the Bronze Age through the Medieval period, currently held in four institutions-the Staatliche Museen, the Museum fur Vor- und Fruhgeschichte in Berlin, the Penn Museum in Philadelphia, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. Originally assembled in the 1890s by a wealthy employee of Tsar Nicholas II, these objects have single provenance but were dug from various sites in the general region of the eastern Pontic. Publication was supported by a grant from the Samuel H. Kress Foundation.
- Author BiographyA. M. Leskov, former head of the Department of Archaeology and Ancient Art at the Museum of Oriental Art, Moscow, is a Research Associate in the Mediterranean Section of the Penn Museum and a Research Associate in the Program for the Archaeology of Ukraine, University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)A.M. Leskov
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology
- Content Note316 color illus., 4 maps
- Weight1134 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.