All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about Indian women. The ideals, such as chastity, responsibility, resourcefulness and so on cherished by them are highlighted in this book. Contrary to the general belief, Indian women are t igrant, uneducated or unintelligent. They have accomplished unimaginable things in their lives while upholding eternal human values. Women have played significant role in discharging their responsibilities towards family and the society. Women are t symbols of sex or objects of enjoyment as depicted in cinemas, television serials and advertisements. The saying 'behind every successful man there is a woman appropriately conveys the spirit of this book and puts into perspective the glory, majesty and the dignity of women.
- Author BiographyA senior citizen residing in India after four decades of career in academic, executive and consulting areas. Authored over fifteen books, both in English and his mother tongue, Telugu. Presented papers at conferences and published articles in technical, cultural and literary journals and magazines.
- Author(s)Joli Ballew,Kharidehal Venkata Rao,S E Slack
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.