All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating the study of individual European nation-states within the framework of the European Union, this unique new text is essentially two books in one: a book on the EU and a comparative introduction to European politics. This text provides more value to students by combining two texts in one, but engages student interest and facilitates learning through a variety of useful features. Role-playing exercises encourage participation and test students' critical thinking skills, while an emphasis on the people behind the politics humanizes material and provides lively insights into contemporary European politics and society. To ensure student understanding, there is extensive material comparing and contrasting EU states to one ather and to the United States, a thorough glossary at the end of the book, and an abundance of examples, tables, charts, and graphs to illustrate and extend the discussions.
- Author BiographyJ. Richard Piper is professor of political science and history and director of the honors program at the University of Tampa. He has published articles in Presidential Studies Quarterly, Legislative Studies Quarterly, American Political Quarterly, and Parliamentary Affairs.
- Author(s)J. Richard Piper,Jeffrey S. Nevid
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2004
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLongman Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight712 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.