All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe weekly diary of a post war major in the south of England detailing the exploits and accidents of one Lance Corporal Carruthers. A man who could, single handedly, undermine the allied attempts to defeat the German military might, destabilize the entire German empire and destroy the ruddie Ruskies by turning the cold war boiling hot. And all with the aid of an ageing tank and a certain level of genius in confusion.
- Author BiographyAdrian lives in a small village in Wiltshire in a thatched cottage with his neurotic dog, six spiders and two mice assuming he forgot to close the bedroom window again, and hey, he's got to pay the bills somehow so here's his latest offering.
- Author(s)MR Adrian W Elmer
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.