Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionEvery strategy in Camellia Rhodes' plan to conquer the fashion world had been correct, catapulting her up the haute-couture ladder until she finally landed the role of her dreams: editor-in-chief of Flair, one of the top fashion magazines in the country. But the controversial fashion editorials she mandates to garner attention for the magazine prove to be more than a misstep, as numerous long-time advertisers end their contracts with Flair. With the recession taking hold of the ecomy, the publishing company shutters the magazine, and shuts Camellia out of the organization for good. With opportunities to be found in New York, Camellia winds up in Markleeville, Michigan, with one lonely street making up the entire downtown and the most popular ladies boutique sporting a regular Panty Bonanza ( All the undies you can fit into a big Ziploc for $9.99 ). Just as she is starting to lose her sense of self, Camellia discovers Shelby Jenkins-a tall, willowy fan of Flair and a modeling agent's dream come true. Camellia is certain Shelby is her ticket back into the arms of the fashion world. But while Shelby is willing, her mom's secret could spoil Camellia's grand plan.
- Author BiographyKaren Buscemi has been writing professionally for 16 years, with articles published in Women's Health, Self, The Huffington Post, Figure, Successful Living, The Detroit News, plus a number of metro Detroit magazines. She is the editor of StyleLine magazine, a style magazine based in Michigan. Karen is also the author of Split In Two: Keeping It Together When Your Parents Live Apart (Orange Avenue Publishing/Zest Books, March 2009), a self-help book for teens shuffling between houses; and I Do, Part 2: How to Survive Divorce, Co-Parent Your Kids, and Blend Your Families Without Losing Your Mind (Norlights Press, February 2011).
- Author(s)Karen Buscemi
- PublisherStarryeyed Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStarryeyed Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.