All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Maker's Manual is a practical and comprehensive guide to becoming a hero of the new industrial revolution. It features hundreds of color images, techniques to transform your ideas into physical projects, and must-have skills like electronics prototyping, 3d printing, and programming. This book's clear, precise explanations will help you unleash your creativity, make successful projects, and work toward a sustainable maker business. Written by the founders of Frankenstein Garage, which has organized courses since 2011 to help makers to realize their creations, The Maker's Manual answers your questions about the Maker Movement that is revolutionizing the way we design and produce things.
- Author BiographyPaolo Aliverti became interested in electronics and microcomputers at the age of ten. He is one of the founders of Frankenstein Garage, where he works on design and research as well as agile business, marketing, and planning. He organizes workshops on electronics and 3D printing, participates in conferences and events, and explains in simple words how easy it is to rebuild and repair items. In the little free time he has, he risks his life in the mountains.Andrea Maietta is a passionate advocate of agile methods, and is responsible for helping clients understand their needs and providing them with appropriate solutions to build value. He is a software engineer, maker, tireless reader, husband and father, and Rugby Union fan for life. Always excited to learn and share, Andrea is a frequent speaker at conferences and is involved in training, communication, and organization. His dream is to build a lightsaber.
- Author(s)Andrea Maietta,David Salvatori,Elisabetta Polcan,Paolo Aliverti,Patrick Justo
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width191 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.