All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from the global brand frontline, we see the previously unseen perspective on what it was really like to build Dirt is Good for Omo and Persil globally - a celebrated case-study in creating global brands with an idea at their very core. We see the real trials, challenges and successes which confront international marketers the world over, told in a very personal and engaging real-time adventure. Each of the 10 chapters tells the real-life story of each stage of the journey. At the end of each stage, we see a sharp summary of the real, practical learnings.
- Author BiographyDavid Arkwright is the founding partner of MEAT, a global brand development agency that specialises in brand transformation to create emotionally compelling brand positionings. MEAT's clients include GSK, Bacardi, Unilever, SAB Miller and BP. Prior to this, he led the creation of Dirt is Good as Global VP responsible for Unilever's top performance laundry business.
- Author(s)David Arkwright
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.