All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Republic of Korea was colonialized in the early 20th century, achieved its independence, and rose from the ashes of the Korean War to become an Asian power. Korea's ascent coincides neatly with the advent of globalization and growing importance of international law in managing the increasing interactions between states and other n-state entities such as multinational corporations, n-governmental organizations, and international organizations like the United Nations. The Making of International Law in Korea addresses the developments of international law in Korea from human rights concerns to law of the sea issues; from maritime delimitation and access to ocean resources to other n-security matters. Offered as a textbook for academics and students, the authors demonstrate the increasingly important role of international law in shaping international relations in Northeast Asia and Korea.
- Author BiographySeokwoo Lee, D.Phil. (2001), Oxford, is Professor of Public International Law at Inha University Law School, Incheon, Korea. He is Founding Co-Editor-in-Chief of the Asia-Pacific Journal of Ocean Law and Policy (APJOLP). Hee Eun Lee, J.D., LL.M. (1999, 2002), Syracuse University and New York University, is Associate Dean and Professor of Law at Handong International Law School. He is Executive Editor of the Asian Yearbook of International Law.
- Author(s)Hee Eun Lee,Seokwoo Lee
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight648 g
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.