Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLondon has become the focus of a ferocious imaginative energy since the rise of Thatcher. The Making of London analyses the body of work by writers who have committed their writing to the many lives of a city undergoing complex transformations, tracing a major shift in the representation of the capital city.
- Author BiographySEBASTIAN GROES is Lecturer in English Literature at Roehampton University, London, UK. He has written extensively on modern and contemporary fiction, the London novel, and edited collections including Ian McEwan (Continuum, 2009), Kazuo Ishiguro (Continuum, 2010), Julian Barnes (2011) and Kazuo Ishiguro: Critical Visions of the Novels (Palgrave, 2011).
- Author(s)Sebastian Groes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight632 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.