All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Making of a Post-Keynesian Ecomist: Cambridge Harvest gathers up the threads of the last decade of the author's twenty eight years in Cambridge, before his return to Australia. The essays include autobiography, theory, review articles, surveys, policy, intellectual biographies and tributes, and general essays.
- Author BiographyG. C. HARCOURT Emeritus Reader in the History of Economic Theory, Cambridge (1998), Emeritus Fellow, Jesus College, Cambridge (1998), UK, and Professor Emeritus, Adelaide (1988), is now a Visiting Professorial Fellow at the School of Economics, UNSW, Australia. He is the author and editor of many books, articles and chapters in books. His books include Some Cambridge Controversies, The Theory of Capital, The Structure of Post-Keynesian Economics, (with Prue Kerr) Joan Robinson and nine volumes of selected essays.
- Author(s)G. C. Harcourt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.