All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.50
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam and Harry was an overnight sensation when it was published a week before Prince William and Kate Middleton's engagement anuncement in November 2010. Now the author, a royal insider and the royal correspondent for the Daily Mail, has updated and added crucial material that completes the story of the fairytale romance. In addition to providing fascinating insight into the lives and loves of two young men who are very much in the public spotlight worldwide, this updated version w becomes the definitive book that brings their story-and that of Kate Middleton, the future Queen Catherine-up to date.The author w fully reveals the secret marriage pact that William and Kate have had for several years, dispelling the tion that Kate Middleton has been Waity Katie. It paints a portrait of Kate by looking back at her family and childhood, her close friends and former boyfriends, and her ever-present devotion to the love of her life, Prince William. It reveals the domestic life that the two have been living in Wales and provides a look at what the future holds for their new commitment. The epilogue focuses on the wedding preparations.The book will be the most authoritative and entertaining guide to the royal family's most widely anticipated public event since the wedding of Lady Diana Spencer and Prince Charles.
- Author BiographyKatie Nicholl has been writing about the British Royal Family for nearly a decade. She is the royal correspondent for the Mail on Sunday, where she also edits her incredibly popular eponymous weekly column of which Prince Harry is a regular reader. In conjunction with her successful print career, Katie also works as a commentator on Sky News, the BBC, and CBS in America. She lives with her husband in North London. Justine Eyre is a classically trained actress who has narrated over two hundred audiobooks. With a prestigious Audie Award and four AudioFile Earphones Awards under her belt, Justine is multilingual and is known for her great facility with accents. She has appeared on stage in leading roles in King Lear and The Crucible, and has starring roles in four films on the indie circuit. Her recent television credits include Two and a Half Men and Mad Men.
- Author(s)Katie Nicholl
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Justine Eyre
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time570
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.