All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Making of a Saint: A Romance of Mediaeval Italy These are the memoirs of the Beato Giulia, brother of the Order of St. Francis of Assisi, kwn in his worldly life as Filippo Brandolini, of which family I, Giulo Brandolini, am the last descendant. On the death of F ra Giulia, the manuscript was given to his nephew, Leonello, on whom the estates devolved, and has since been handed down from father to son, as the relic of a member of the family whose piety and good works still shed lustre on the name of Brandolini. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)W Somerset Maugham
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.