All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate Sudoku title: t just a puzzle book, but a comprehensive encyclopedia of the phemen to date, featuring every major variant ever created. Here you will find close to 150 different kinds of Sudoku in 495 puzzles, including Killer Sudoku, Skyscraper Sudoku and multi-grid Samurai Sudoku. No other collection of Sudoku comes close; this is without doubt the most definitive volume of Sudoku variants ever compiled. Ather blockbuster from the puzzle master behind the bestselling Mammoth Book of Sudoku.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of over 50 puzzle and brain-training books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Brain Games, The Mammoth Book of New Sudoku and The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training. His puzzles also appear in a range of newspapers and magazines, and he frequently features in the media as a puzzle expert. He is also the creator of the daily brain-training website BrainedUp.com and runs popular puzzle site PuzzleMix.com.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- Series TitleMammoth Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight366 g
- Width197 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.