All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do women really want? What are their most intimate erotic desires? The confessions gathered together in this volume come from 50 perfectly ordinary women from all parts of the United Kingdom, elsewhere in Europe, North America and Australia. They offer up their most private dreams and most closely kept sexual secrets. Some of their fantasies are shocking, others playful, but all are utterly captivating. The stories lay bare the often bizarre nature of female desire, a buried thread in sometimes mundane lives. Juices run freely at breakfast with Tiffany; ather woman enjoys a knickerless ride on public transport; a student experiences an oral examination by the professor of poetry; a housewife joins Club Ped in a foot-fetish fantasy; ather woman sleeps her way across America with Kerouac. Erotic and illuminating, these are stories for open-minded, sensual readers.
- Author BiographySonia Florens is a London-based editor and writer who has contributed stories to The Mammoth Book of Erotica series and has published in various magazines in the SF & Fantasy field. She lived for many years in France.
- Author(s)Sonia Florens
- PublisherConstable and Robinson
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleMammoth Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Weight385 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.