All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionI am a man, sad and disappointed. Every morning I need to look at the sea, I need to draw energy from its majesty. After I built with my own hands a rowing boat deciding to get it over, I take off. I am called by a siren that promises me a wonderful life in the depths. Without hesitation I accept, and in fact I became a man mermaid with superpowers.Unfortunately I dreamed ...
- Author BiographyLuigi Savagnone is a freelance writer. He wrote novels about love and fantasy, suitable for audiences of all ages. In these novels compelling and easy to read, however, are inserted cultural and scientific content.
- Author(s)Luigi Savagnone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.