All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his new book, The Man: Reflections on Male Spirituality and Identity, Dr. Antonio Ramirez reminds us that men could achieve greater self-awareness - and thereby greater good in life - if they follow God's footsteps. Life can get overwhelming at times - it's part of humanity. It's how we proactively deal with these situations that help us get through tough moments in life, from learning to face fears, to moving on after a father's absence. Ramirez reminds us that we can be more Christ-like by remembering that Jesus is the center of the integrated life. This enlightening book helps mean to reach spiritual maturity, fulfillment and accomplishment in the most important things, such as social activism, paying it forward and being a role model to his family.
- Author(s)Antonio Ramirez De Leon
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.