All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLes Paul was an American jazz, country and blues guitarist, songwriter and inventor. He was the inventor of the electric guitar which made the sound of rock and roll possible. He is also credited with many recording invations. Although he was t the first to use the technique, his early experiments with recording sound on sound, and changing speeds were among the first to attract widespread attention.
- Author(s)Edwin Brit Wyckoff
- PublisherEnslow Elementary
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGenius Inventors and Their Great Ideas (Enslow)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnslow Elementary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.