All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Man Who Knew God decodes the complexities of the book of Jeremiah and argues that this prophet is the key figure in shaping Western civilization and Judaism. Among many other fascinating assertions, Mordecai Schreiber posits that Jeremiah is t only the one who eradicated paganism amongst the Hebrew people, he can also be considered the founder of the post-biblical Jewish faith.
- Author BiographyRabbi Mordecai Schreiber is author of over 50 books on Judaic and linguistic topics, including Ask the Bible and Light to the Nations: From Biblical Promise to World Peace.
- Author(s)Mordecai Schreiber
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight472 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.