All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWe all carry other people inside our heads - actors, leaders, writers, people from history or fiction, met or unmet, who sometimes seem closer to us than the people we kw. Pico Iyer investigates the mysterious closeness he has always felt with Graham Greene and follows him from his first vel, The Man Within, to such later classics as The Quiet American. The further he delves, the more he begins to wonder whether the man within his head is t Greene but his own father, or perhaps some more shadowy aspect of himself. Drawing upon experiences across the globe - from Bolivia to Berkhamsted to Bhutan - one of our most resourceful cultural explorers gives us his most personal and revelatory book.
- Author BiographyPico Iyer is the author of six works of nonfiction and two novels. He has covered the Tibetan question for Time, the New Yorker, the New York Times, the New York Review of Books and many other publications for more than twenty years. He has been traveling in and around Tibetan communities and the Himalayas for more than thirty years.
- Author(s)Pico Iyer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight185 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.