All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe man from the land of Fandango / Is given to dancing and dreams, / He comes in at the door like a somersault star / And he juggles with junkets and jam in a jar / And custards and caramel creams. Two children paint Mr. Fandango to life, and together the trio has a tremendous adventure with baboons and bisons, disaurs and kangaroos! Polly Dunbar s textured, childlike illustrations reveal a playful imaginary world, and even the lines of type curve and tango. A bouncy, buoyant read-aloud for storytime.
- Author(s)Margaret Mahy
- PublisherClarion Books
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarion Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width246 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Polly Dunbar
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.