All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionIs there more to this world then meets the eye? Could it be that we have been wrong all along, that there isn't one single truth somewhere out there for us to find? What if the truth is relative, depending on the observer? Two small children set out into the woods at night, in search of the fairy, and get lost in the marshes instead. They struggle to free themselves, following completely different paths, until finally, in the end, they re-unite again.. Blending many elements from popular fantasy literature with the world of science, this book tries to re-unite two worlds which should never have been apart..
- Author BiographyBorn in the Netherlands, Geert Sassen travelled all over the world until finally settling down in north-eastern Thailand, where he is probably living with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Geert Sassen
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.