All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Man with the Little Head thinks his head is too small and tries everything he can think of to make it bigger. Comical results ensue. When he finally opens up to a friendly librarian, she teaches him t to judge a book by it's cover. He learns to look beneath the surface, and that what really matters is inside. The Man with the Little Head is a funny, poignant and beautifully illustrated story about friendship, acceptance and self-esteem.
- Author(s)Sara McCall Ephron
- PublisherSara McCall Ephron
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSara McCall Ephron
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sara McCall Ephron
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.