Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionRevere was the extraordinary creator and original implementer of a project management approach to airline aircraft maintenance. His first publication in 1991 was sold to numerous airlines worldwide and to universities across America. Since his publications organizations and academic authors have cloned his management principals, the greatest form of flattery. The basic principles of a project management approach to aircraft maintenance are presented in his book The Management of Airline Aircraft Maintenance. Revere updates this classic read with insight on the next level of aircraft maintenance management. His astute outlook on future airline aircraft management techniques will once again revolutionize the maintenance aircraft industry.
- Author(s)MR John J Revere
- Date of Publication20/07/1995
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.