All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA panel of internationally recognized eating disorder experts has expanded and fully updated this widely acclaimed book to reflect recent scientific and therapeutic developments. Stressing human physiology, treatment, and disease prevention, the authors take advantage of the new molecular understanding of the biological regulation of energy. Updated chapters review specific evidence-based and future treatment modalities, present an objective evaluation of the treatment, and identify the positives and negatives that have been seen during clinical studies, as well as cumulative data derived from clinical practice. New chapters include material on the use of the internet in the education and treatment of eating disorders and obesity, and on the role of appetite and satiety in obesity treatment, particularly with regard to the carbohydrate diet.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNutrition and Health
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight846 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Goldstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.