All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a critical assessment of the managerial mystique practiced in business and taught in business schools. It seeks to make the case for bringing the human character back to center stage in the drama of bbusiness.
- Author(s)Abraham Zaleznik
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.