All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you find the best candidate for any job? Kw what questions to ask. To hire the right talent - the most vital contribution a manager can make to a company - it's crucial to learn if a candidate will be a team player, a good leader, or a dud. To get the answers you need as a manager, you have to ask the right questions, and that's why The Manager's Book of Questions has been a bestseller for nearly a decade.
- Author BiographyJohn Kador is the author of twelve books, including How to Ace the Brainteaser Interview, and a business consultant for clients such as Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, IBM, and Sears.
- Author(s)John Kador
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.